Pirates Orojya 145D
|Pirates Orojya 145D|
Metal Stone Face: Orojya
- Weight: 5.5 grams
Having its name based on Orochi, the eight-headed mythical serpent creature, the Face mark that can be applied on the BBG-08 Booster's Metal Stone Face shows snakes, however they're only at the number of three.
Chrome Wheel: Orojya
- Weight: 29.4 grams
This Chrome Wheel consists of a ring circled by multiple snakes. These engraved serpents create small protrusions all around Orojya, like a gear. Following the characteristic of all Zero-G Beyblades, Orojya has a hole for the Crystal Wheel's orb to protrude into, and two snake heads encase it from each side with their fangs. Some swirly designs exist in the inner part of this Chrome Wheel, all the way down to the opposite side of the crystal, where a menacing face is formed. Made to resemble a snake's head in a front view, two evil eyes are engraved as well as small fangs near the edge of Orojya, and that big head's apparent mustaches are prolonged to become the many small serpents encircling the rest of the Chrome Wheel.
Crystal Wheel: Pirates
- Weight: 4.0 grams
Pirates is a perfect vertical mirror of Orojya's sides. The combination of both creates a uniform pattern where Pirates continues the patterns of the snakes that are circled around Orojya's structure.
Track: 145 (14.5mm)
- Weight: 1.5 grams
145, along with its variants (C145, DF145, etc.), was once the highest Track available, until the 230 Track was released with Flame Byxis. It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity. 145, as tall as it is, makes it easily susceptible to low Attackers; however, this should not be seen as a drawback because Stamina Types are not traditionally designed to be used against Attack Types.
Use in Attack Customization
- Weight: 1 gram
This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.
Use in Stamina customization
D can be put to use in the combination Scythe Bull 230D. D is a superior choice for 230 because it retains balance more easily than WD.
- Orojya Revizer T125JB Dark Blue Ver. - WBBA Lottery Campaign: A Starter+Stadium or a Set that contains a stadium had to be purchased for a chance to win one of the 1000 available.
- Samurai Orojya 145WD - BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Orange and green stickers)
- Shinobi Orojya 145ES - BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Purple and blue-grey stickers)
- Shinobi Orojya 160WSF - BBG-27 Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF (Pink, black and purple stickers)
- Orojya Wyvang 145EDS - BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type (Blue, pink and green stickers)