Lightning L Drago 100HF
|Lightning L. Drago 100HF|
|System:||Hybrid Wheel System|
Face: L Drago
The Face on this Beyblade depicts a Dragon, Draco, one of the 88 constellations in space.
Clear Wheel: L. Drago
- Weight: 3.7 grams
The L Drago Clear Wheel features three Dragon-head designs formed to create a circle. It carries a few distinct differences from the rest of the Hybrid Wheel System;
- Left-spin only.
- Unique shape is only compatible with Lightning Metal Wheel.
- L Drago's unique function is mode change. Turning it 180° allows one to switch between two modes on the Metal Wheel; Upper to Multi-Hit Mode. The Clear Wheel allows this differentiation since it covers three of the six protrusions at all times.
Metal Wheel: Lightning
- Weight: 30 grams
This Wheel is characterized by its prominent Smash Attack in Upper Mode. Of the total six protrusions, three are of the ‘Upper Mode’ and three are of the ‘Multi-Hit mode’. To switch between these modes, the Beyblade would need to be disassembled, and then the L Drago Clear Wheel rotated 180°.
Of the two available modes it is widely considered that ‘Upper Mode’ is superior. Contrary to the name, the strength of this wheel doesn’t come from Upper Attack, but Smash Attack. Lightning does suffer from some recoil, but this problem can easily be rectified with both MF and RF. Paired with the right Track, Lightning can provide a ferocious Smash Attack.
Use in Attack Customization
A current top-tier Attack combo is MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF (Upper Mode). MF and RF help reduce the recoil Lightning experiences, and CH120 allows change in height to counter the opposing Beyblade.CH120 is used at the 145 height against a higher opposing Beyblade, and at the 120 height against medium and low height Beyblades. This allows Lightning make maximum contact with the opposing Wheel, rather than the Track.
- Weight: 1.0 grams
This track is currently the third lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85 and 90 Tracks. 100 usually has no problem with floor scrapes, and while it is generally an outclassed part, is still competitively viable, particularly in Attack customizations where it is able to make good contact with most opposing Beyblades.
Bottom: Hole Flat
- Weight: 0.5 grams
HF has a very similar movement speed to that of F, with the main difference being a slight Stamina improvement due to the hole in the middle of the tip. But, with this comes the detriment of even less grip to the stadium floor than F, and also increased fragility.
- Lightning L. Drago 100HF Kyokuryuu ver. - Coro Coro Limited Edition (Black Clear Wheel, Track and Bottom; Gold Metal Wheel)
- Lightning L. Drago 100HF Hasbro Recolor ver. - Hasbro Beyblade Metal Fusion Super Vortex Battle Set ( Gold Chrome Clear wheel, Red Chrome Metal wheel, blue track and bottom)
- Lightning L drago 100HF- Faceoff:Dragon bite strike (dark blue heads, "L drago" word removed from face)
Lightning L Drago 100HF is a useful Beyblade with more than one top-tier part included. While Hole Flat is only adequate, the 100 Track is an alternative to the 90 Track; which is more difficult to obtain. However, the real reason to own this Beyblade is Lightning L Drago; its effective Smash Attack in Upper mode makes it a worthwhile purchase for all Bladers. Every Blader should own Multiples of this Beyblade.