Rock Leone 145WB
|Rock Leone 145WB|
|System:||Hybrid Wheel System|
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Leo, the fifth astrological sign in the zodiac. Leo is the Lion.
Clear Wheel: Leone
- Weight: 3.0 grams
The regular release of Leone is a transparent, blue-green piece. Leone is very circular with small ridge details.
Metal Wheel: Rock
- Weight: 31.4 grams
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.
Rock is currently the second heaviest Hybrid Wheel System Wheel to date. However, as a Defense type, it is unable to match the qualities of Metal Wheels such as Earth and Virgo, because the shape of Rock produces a significant amount of recoil upon contact with another Wheel. As a result, Rock is an outclassed Defense Wheel.
- Weight: 1.5 grams
145 is the highest Track available, along with the various other 145-variants (C145, DF145, etc.). It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity, but that being said, DF145 has this same effect but also the added bonus of its “Down Force” which while negligible, stabilizes the Beyblade it is being used on slightly. 145, being as tall as makes it easily susceptible to low Attackers; however, this should not be seen as a drawback because normally Stamina types are not used against Attack types.
Use in Stamina Customization
If DF145 is unavailable, 145 can be put to good use in the custom, Virgo 145D.
Bottom: Wide Ball
- Weight: 0.7 grams
The Bottom of this Beyblade is its most valuable part. WB is essentially B, with a larger spherical surface, hence “wide”. As a result, it is seen as an improvement over B in terms of Defensive qualities. This is because of the greater surface area in contact with the Stadium floor at any one time. However, because of this wider contact area, the Bottom also causes more movement compared to B. This is disadvantageous when facing an Attack type, because the Defense customization is closer to the Stadium exits, hence increasing the likelihood of a KO. To prevent this, many launch WB-based customizations at about 60-70% power, meaning that the Beyblade itself stays in the centre, while retaining the defensive qualities of WB.
Use in Defense Customization
Currently, WB is the preferred choice of Bottom for Defense customizations, in particular top-tier customization MF Earth Bull C145WB.
- Clay Leone DF145WB – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Purple)
- Wind Leone D125HF – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Blue)
- Mad Leone 145B – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Yellow)
- Heat Leone D125FS – Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Sky Blue)
- Mad Leone 145FS – Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Pale Orange)
- Heat Leone H145S – Random Booster Light Vol.3 Clay Aries ED145B (Transparent Black)
- Dark Leone C145B – Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis(Dark Purple)
- Counter Leone D125B - Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium (Wii) (Clear parts, Green Counter Metal Wheel)
- Rock Leone 145WB - Faceoff: Lion Gale Force Wall (Painted Parts, Green Clear Wheel)
Rock Leone 145WB is comprised of predominantly outclassed parts, except for WB, the absolute best Bottom for pure Defense types. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.