- 1 Bit Protector (BP): Wyvern Emblem
- 2 Attack Ring (AR): DJ Spiker
- 3 Weight Disk (WD): Circle Balance
- 4 Weight Disk (WD): CWD Free Saucer (Included in RBA1 Secret Green Version)
- 5 Running Core (RC): Metal Sharp Core
- 6 Other Versions
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Overall
Bit Protector (BP): Wyvern Emblem
The Bit Protector of this Beyblade is the Wyvern Emblem. It is the first mold version of Bit Protectors.
Attack Ring (AR): DJ Spiker
- Weight: 18 grams
From a design perspective, DJ Spiker is quite unique; the letters “D” and “J” have been integrated into the design of the AR. The “J”'s on the Metal Frame provide most of the offense from this AR, with a small slope accompanied by three overlaid small notches that end in a blunt edge giving it Smash, Spike, and even a little Upper Attack in right-spin. Additionally, there are three plastic notches on the “D”'s of the AR that further its Spike Attack capabilities; these are quickly flattened by regular use however.
Use in Smash Attack Customization
DJ Spiker was once one of the best Smash Attack ARs available, but has since been outclassed. It can still be used to some degree of effectiveness however, if no better options are available.
- AR: DJ Spiker (Wyvern DJ)
- WD: Circle Wide
- RC: Metal Weight Grip Core (Dragoon MF)
Weight Disk (WD): Circle Balance
See Circle Balance.
Weight Disk (WD): CWD Free Saucer (Included in RBA1 Secret Green Version)
- Weight: 17 grams
Running Core (RC): Metal Sharp Core
- Weight: 4 grams
With its sharp metal tip, Metal Sharp Core can be considered an upgrade to Draciel MS's Sharp Core. It provides decent Survival, but was immediately outclassed by Wolborg MS's powerful Bearing Core in every way imaginable.
Use in Survival Customization
Metal Sharp Core may be outclassed, but it can still be used in Survival customizations. To make up for its tall height, Shining God MS's CWD God Ring is used to protect from low Upper Attackers.
- AR: Advance Balancer (Advance Averazer)
- WD: CWD God Ring (Shining God MS)
- RC: Metal Sharp Core (Wyvern DJ)
- Wyvern DJ - HMS Random Booster ACT 1 Secret Version (Green)
- Wyvern DJ - Tournament Limited (Blue)
- Wyvern DJ - Animation Project Special 2001-2003 [Limited to 400] (Gold)
Wyver DJ - Tournament Limited Version (Blue)
None of Wyvern DJ's parts are inherently bad, but they all were outclassed by newer releases. There is almost no reason to purchase Wyvern DJ at this point.