Difference between revisions of "Special Parts"
(New page: With Beyblades, there are other parts aside from the basic Attack Ring, Weight Disk, Spin Gear, and Beyblade Base. __TOC__ ---- === Sub Ring === ---- The Sub Ring is an extra part ...)
Revision as of 20:52, 10 October 2007
With Beyblades, there are other parts aside from the basic Attack Ring, Weight Disk, Spin Gear, and Beyblade Base.
The Sub Ring is an extra part of certain Attack Rings. The Sub Ring serves as a secondary ring that spins freely. Also, any Attack Ring that is cabable of fitting a Sub Ring must have a Sub Ring with it.
The following Beyblades come with a subring:
- Guardian Driger
- Gaia Dragoon
- Gaia Dragoon V
- Gaia Dragoon G
- Dark Gaia Dragoon
- Dark Dragoon
- Dark Dranzer
- Dark Driger
- Dark Draciel
Support parts are parts of the Beyblade Base that first came in the V2 Series Beyblades. The Support Parts can be customized onto Beyblade Bases capable of bearing Support Parts.
List of Support Parts:
- Reverse Attack (Dragoon V2)
- Upper Attack (Driger V2)
- Defense Ring (Voltic Ape)
- Cross Survival (Dranzer V2)
- Cross Attack (Burning Kerberous)
- Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
- Over Attack (Uriel 2 Takara only)
- Survivor Ring (Dark Series Beyblades)
- Twin Guard
- Note: Gaia Dragoon V is the only V2 Series Beyblade without Support Parts
Bearing and Shaft
The Bearing and Shaft are parts of certain Free Spinning Spin Gears seen in these Beyblades:
The Bearing is a device to permit constrained relative motion between two parts, typically rotation or linear movement while the shaft is an axle, attached with a tip, that is inserted into the bearing which allows for the free spinning Spin Gear to work.
Metal Balls are balls that goes into the bases of most of the Draciel bases. All of the Draciels except for Draciel MS have some sort of Metal Balls located in the Beyblade Base, but they can only be removed or added, in Metal Ball Defense, Draciel S,Draciel F. Draciel V, Draciel V2, and Draciel G also have Metal Balls, but they are fixed into the base.
Each metal ball approximately weighs 1 gram.
Heavy Metal Core
The Heavy Metal Core, or HMC, is a special part found in the Takara version of Metal Driger. It is a completely metal core similar to MG cores found on V and V2- series blades. The core adds weight to the blade and is a desirable for many combinations.
Special Weight Disks
Some Beyblades come with unique weight disks. These weight disks are usually shaped much differently than conventional Weight Disks. They are:
- Wide Defense (Official Tournament Companion Accessory Pack, Special Clear Edition Draciel S)
- Wide Attack (Special Clear Edition Driger S)
- Wide Survivor (Random Boosters)
- Star Attack (Uriel, Random Boosters)
- Revolver Attack (Uriel 2 (Takara), Random Boosters, Wolborg 3 (Hasbro]])
- Gyro Weight Disk (Spinning Gyros series)
- MG Weight Disk (Voltaic Ape (Takara), Dragoon V2 (Hasbro and Takara), and Magnacore Accessory Pack (Takara and Hasbro))
- 17 gram WD Piece (Random Booster Act 2)