Samurai Ifraid W145CF
<keywords content="metal fight beyblade mfb zero-g shogun steel samurai ifraid w145 cf w145cf wing 145 track circle flat bottom tip performance fury masters fusion hasbro takara tomy maximum series fusion masters fury shogun steel customization combo advice custom spin wiki bey attack type bbg-01 starter fire encyclopedia expert article heaviest toby faust" />
|Samurai Ifraid W145CF|
Note: Samurai Ifraid (pronounced 'ee-fraid') was the first release of the Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G series.
Stone Face: Ifraid
- Weight: 1.2 grams
This diamond-shaped Face illustrates Ifrit, a mythical creature of fire. The mark represents a simplistic demon head with small horns and some flames.
Chrome Wheel: Ifraid
- Weight: 30.4 grams
Like most Zero-G Beyblades, Ifraid's design is interrupted by a hole at one of its extremities to allow the Crystal Wheel's crystal to protrude through it. The rest of its design shows an engraved Ifrit face one one side, with some long horns reaching all the way to the other side, where a few flames are drawn into the metal, close to the hole.
Ifraid can be mixed with Saramanda to create a Synchrom Wheel.
Crystal Wheel: Samurai
|Weight:||5.4 grams||Full Width:||46.14 mm||Height:||6.58 mm|
This Crystal Wheel has a general shape that tries to embrace Ifraid's own relief curves. On one side, it has a big orb known as a crystal, and it is the part that truly combines Samurai with its Chrome Wheel. To compensate with this big orb, the other side is generally bigger so an overall balance can be gained.
However, Samurai can also be placed right on top of Ifraid. In its Chrome Up Mode, Samurai barely protrudes on the sides of the Ifraid Chrome Wheel, but, following this mode change, in Crystal Up Mode, it logically absorbs most if not all of the impacts and offers a completely different performance.
Track: Wing 145
- Weight: 2.2 grams
W145 is a normal 145 Track with six sharp wings that are slightly angled. The pointy ends are however cut off to form, overall, more of a dodecagon. It is based off of W105, T125, and DF145, but the downforce it creates is actually extremely effective compared to those three Tracks, and W145 succeeds in being a top-tier Stamina Track consequently.
Use in Stamina customization
W145 can be used in the customization Phantom Bull/AquarioW145WD/SD.
Bottom: Circle Flat
|Weight:||2.5 gram||Full Width:||33.80 mm||Tip Width:||mm||Full Height:||8.86 mm|
This is a Flat Bottom with a large circle around it, fixed at its base, similar to D125's own ring. The circle helps embrace the acute slope of the stadium, which is useful in such an swaying environment as the Zero-G Stadium Attack Type.
- Samurai Ifraid W145CF - Grade 1 event prizes (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- Samurai Ifraid W145CF - BBG-03 Start Dash Set (Orange)
- Saramanda Ifraid DF145XF - WBBA Campaign, 1,000-place lottery where the purchase of a Set with a Stadium, or a separate Stadium and Starter had to be bought (Dark red)
- Pirates Ifraid T125GCF - BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Yellow-green stickers)
- Shinobi Ifraid 230WD - BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Red, black and green stickers)
- Samurai Ifraid W145CF - BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set (Grey-black and pink-red stickers)
- Archer Ifraid W145SB - BBG-17 Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF (Purple, grey, blue stickers)
- Samurai Ifraid W145CF - BBG-21 First Zero-G Battle Set (Yellow, white and black foil stickers)
- Gargole Ifraid SA165GCF - BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type (Red, orange and black stickers)