Rock Leone 145WB
|Rock Leone 145WB|
|System:||Hybrid Wheel System|
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Leo, the fifth astrological sign in the zodiac. Leo is the Lion.
Clear Wheel: Leone
- Weight: 3.0 grams
The regular release of Leone is a translucent, blue-green piece. Leone is circular with small ridge details. Even with its circular shape, this Clear Wheel is too light and its weight is not distributed as well as other, top-tier Clear Wheels like Cancer, Aquario, Bull, etc.
Metal Wheel: Rock
- Weight: 31.4 grams
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent. Rock is outclassed in every possible way however, even if it had minimal potential in Smash Attack at a certain era. Its Recoil is too important, its weight is unable to compete with most Metal Wheels, and its rounded shape is too passive to be any real threat in Attack.
IMPORTANT: Mold Variation
Rock has 3 different Molds: 0 Cylinders (31.4 grams), 3 Cylinders (32.6 grams), and 6 Cylinders (32.7 grams). The 0 Cylinder Mold is only available from TAKARA-TOMY products, while the 3 and 6 Cylinder Molds are available from both Takara Tomy and Hasbro products. Rock suffers from recoil, but the best way to tame this is to use a Mold with more Cylinders, as more Cylinders result in less Recoil. The 6 Cylinder Mold has the most Stamina of the three, due to the weight of the Cylinders carrying the momentum around the outside of the wheel. It is also superior to the other Molds, in terms of attack and defense.
|Weight:||1.47 grams||Full Width:||20 mm||Minimum Width:||18 mm||Height:||14.50 mm|
145, along with its variants (C145, DF145, etc.), was once the highest Track available, until the 230 Track was released with Flame Byxis. It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity. However, gimmick-paired Tracks like BD145 have immensely outclassed their original bare variant, on top of several taller gimmick Tracks surpassing 145 as well against heavy, mid-height Attackers. Even in Stamina battles, 145 does not offer enough balance: Tracks like AD145 and W145 provide a good center of gravity, and aid with a slight downforce to maintain stability.
Bottom: Wide Ball
|Weight:||0.7 gram||Full Width:||15.73 mm||Tip Width:||8.95 mm||Full Height:||9.05 mm|
WB used to be widely considered the best Defense bottom when launched at 80% power with a Beylauncher. It has since been outclassed by the likes of RS, RSF, and CS.
Use in Defense Customization
WB was once one of the preferred choices of Bottom for Defense customizations, however, it has been outclassed in performance by RS in the top-tier customization MF-H Earth Bull GB145WB.
- Clay Leone DF145WB – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Purple)
- Wind Leone D125HF – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Blue)
- Mad Leone 145B – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Yellow)
- Heat Leone D125FS – Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Sky Blue)
- Mad Leone 145FS – Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Pale Orange)
- Heat Leone H145S – Random Booster Light Vol.3 Clay Aries ED145B (Transparent Black)
- Dark Leone C145B – Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis(Dark Purple)
- Counter Leone D125B - Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium (Wii) (Clear parts, Green Counter Metal Wheel)
- Rock Leone 145WB - Faceoff: Lion Gale Force Wall
- Counter Leone 145D - Hasbro Legend series (Opaque green)
- Storm Leone 100HF - Faceoff: Red Horn Uppercut
- Thunder Leone GB145BS - Faceoff: Solid Iron Showdown (Painted Parts, Blue Green)
Rock Leone 145WB is comprised of predominantly outclassed parts, except for 145, which is accessible in many other beyblades with better parts such as "Earth Aquila 145WD". This Beyblade is now thoroughly outclassed, and should only be bought for collection purposes.