Rock Leone 145WB
|Rock Leone 145WB|
|System:||Hybrid Wheel System|
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Leo, the fifth astrological sign in the zodiac. Leo is the Lion.
Clear Wheel: Leone
- Weight: 3.0 grams
The regular release of Leone is a translucent, blue-green piece. Leone is circular with small ridge details.
Metal Wheel: Rock
- Weight: 31.4 grams
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.
Rock is somewhat useful for Smash Attack, and can be used to relative success in conjunction with a Metal Face. The Hasbro version of this fusion is extremely loose in al customizations; if you wish to use the Hasbro version it is at your own risk.
- Weight: 1.5 grams
145, along with its variants (C145, DF145, etc.), was once the highest Track available, until the 230 Track was released with Flame Byxis. It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity. 145, as tall as it is, makes it easily susceptible to low Attackers; however, this should not be seen as a drawback because Stamina Types are not traditionally designed to be used against Attack Types.
Use in Attack Customization
Use in Stamina Customization
145 can be put to good use in the custom, Burn Bull 145SD.
Bottom: Wide Ball
- Weight: 0.7 grams
WB used to be widely considered the best Defense bottom when launched at 80% power with a Beylauncher. It has since been outclassed by the likes of RS, RSF, and CS.
Use in Defense Customization
WB was once one of the preferred choices of Bottom for Defense customizations, however, it has been outclassed in performance by RS in the top-tier customization MF-H Earth Bull GB145WB.
- Clay Leone DF145WB – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Purple)
- Wind Leone D125HF – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Blue)
- Mad Leone 145B – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Yellow)
- Heat Leone D125FS – Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Sky Blue)
- Mad Leone 145FS – Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Pale Orange)
- Heat Leone H145S – Random Booster Light Vol.3 Clay Aries ED145B (Transparent Black)
- Dark Leone C145B – Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis(Dark Purple)
- Counter Leone D125B - Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium (Wii) (Clear parts, Green Counter Metal Wheel)
- Rock Leone 145WB - Faceoff: Lion Gale Force Wall
- Counter Leone 145D - Hasbro Legend series (Opaque green)
- Storm Leone 100HF - Faceoff: Red Horn Uppercut (Painted Parts, Purple Clear Wheel)
- Thunder Leone GB145BS - Faceoff: Solid Iron Showdown (Painted Parts, Blue Green)
Rock Leone 145WB is comprised of predominantly outclassed parts, except for 145, which is accessible in many other beyblades with better parts such as "Earth Aquila 145WD". This Beyblade is now thoroughly outclassed, and should only be bought for collection purposes.