Difference between revisions of "Rock Leone 145WB"
(→Metal Wheel: Rock)
(→Use in Defense Customization)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
===Use in Defense Customization===
===Use in Defense Customization===
WB was one of the preferred choices of Bottom for Defense customizations,however, it has been outclassed in performance by RS in the top-tier customization ''MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS''.
WB was one of the preferred choices of Bottom for Defense customizations, however, it has been outclassed in performance by RS in the top-tier customization ''MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS''.
Revision as of 23:18, 24 December 2010
|Rock Leone 145WB|
|System:||Hybrid Wheel System|
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Leo, the fifth astrological sign in the zodiac. Leo is the Lion.
Clear Wheel: Leone
- Weight: 3.0 grams
The regular release of Leone is a translucent, blue-green piece. Leone is circular with small ridge details.
Metal Wheel: Rock
- Weight: 31.4 grams
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.
Rock is somewhat useful for Smash Attack, and can be used to relative success in conjunction with a Metal Face, due to it's high recoil.
- Weight: 1.5 grams
145, along with its variants (C145, DF145, etc.), was once the highest Track available, until the 230 Track was released with Flame Byxis. It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity. 145, as tall as it is, makes it easily susceptible to low Attackers; however, this should not be seen as a drawback because Stamina Types are not traditionally designed to be used against Attack Types.
145 is also not restricted to the use of Stamina Types. 145 has in fact found its place in a top-tier Attack Customization as described below:
Use in Attack Customization
Use in Stamina Customization
145 can be put to good use in the custom, Burn Bull 145SD.
Bottom: Wide Ball
- Weight: 0.7 grams
The Bottom of this Beyblade is its most valuable part. WB is essentially B, with a larger spherical surface, hence “wide”. As a result, it is seen as an improvement over B in terms of Defensive qualities. This is because of the greater surface area in contact with the Stadium floor at any one time. However, because of this wider contact area, the Bottom also causes more movement compared to B. This is disadvantageous when facing an Attack type, because the Defense customization is closer to the Stadium exits, hence increasing the likelihood of a KO. To prevent this, many launch WB-based customizations at about 80% power, meaning that the Beyblade itself stays in the centre, while retaining the defensive qualities of WB. Alternatively, you can launch WB-based customs at 100% power with a Hasbro length MFB winder due to their shorter length.
Use in Defense Customization
WB was one of the preferred choices of Bottom for Defense customizations, however, it has been outclassed in performance by RS in the top-tier customization MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS.
- Clay Leone DF145WB – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Purple)
- Wind Leone D125HF – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Blue)
- Mad Leone 145B – Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Yellow)
- Heat Leone D125FS – Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Sky Blue)
- Mad Leone 145FS – Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Pale Orange)
- Heat Leone H145S – Random Booster Light Vol.3 Clay Aries ED145B (Transparent Black)
- Dark Leone C145B – Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis(Dark Purple)
- Counter Leone D125B - Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium (Wii) (Clear parts, Green Counter Metal Wheel)
- Rock Leone 145WB - Faceoff: Lion Gale Force Wall (Painted Parts, Green Clear Wheel)
- Storm Leone 100HF - Faceoff: Red Horn Uppercut (Painted Parts, Purple Clear Wheel)
Rock Leone 145WB is comprised of predominantly outclassed parts, except for WB. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.