|System:||Metal Fight Beyblade|
Note: This article was written near the release of Metal Fight Beyblade and must be updated. Please do not take all of the information here as the truth, as they had not been tested as extensively then as they have been now, and the uses of their parts have changed since their original release. Updates will be posted on the main page when completed.
The face on this Beyblade depicts a Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space.
- Design change: The original design of Pegasus (seen below) was changed to the current design (above) sometime before the launch of Metal Fight Beyblade. No official statement was made, but the Beyblade community has speculated that it was because of probable breakage problems with each section on the Wheel.
- Weight: 36 Grams
- Maximum Outer Diameter: Close Approximate 44.40 Millimeters
- Maximum Height: Close Approximate 12.16 Millimeters
Pegasus consists of a three-winged design, much like the latter HWS version. Each of the protrusions has a flat front that connects each other. The protrusions slightly curve upwards, with 2 pointed ridges near the end.
The Pegasus wheel was one of the strongest parts at the release of MFB. Its original design appeared extremely offensive, but it was later changed to the above design (see above), possibly due to concerns over breakage.
Although outclassed, it has some use in the Smash Attack customisation MF Pegasus 145/85RF.
- Weight: 1 gram
This track is currently the fourth lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but still is an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Tracks are available.
- Weight: 1 gram
The Flat Bottom has a plastic flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core (HMS) or SG Flat (Plastic). The F bottom has a hard time retaining a flower pattern, due to it being plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber bottom. F has been overshadowed by countless other Attack Bottoms such as WF, RF, and R2F.
- Pegasis 105F (Prototype) - BB-00 Pegasis Prototype
- Pegasis 145D - BB-05 Booster Pegasis 145D (Black)
- Pegasis 145SF - Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries (Red)
- Pegasis 145F - Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries (Green)
- MF-H Pegasis 85RF - BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set (Blue)
- A purple Pegasus Wheel was distributed to some Japanese beybladers by the WBBA after they collected a certain amount of points/cards. The beyblade's Face is black with the WBBA's logo in gold.
- Legend Cyber Pegasis 105F- Hasbro Version, Needs a clear wheel
Pegasis is a worthy purchase for Attack type enthusiasts, and the Booster version also comes with a useful Track and Bottom.