Gaia Dragoon MS
<keywords content="heavy metal system beyblade hms hard gaia dragoon ms metal spike strata attack ring weight disk customization running core combo advice custom spin wiki bey attack type a-123 daichi starter encyclopedia expert article g revolution" />
|Gaia Dragoon MS (Metal Spike)|
- 1 Name Change
- 2 Bit Protector (BP): Gaia Emblem
- 3 Attack Ring (AR): Metal Saucer
- 4 Weight Disk (WD): Circle Heavy
- 5 Running Core (RC): Flat Core
- 6 Other Versions
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Overall
Gaia Dragoon MS was released by Hasbro as Strata Dragoon MS.
Bit Protector (BP): Gaia Emblem
|Weight:||0.6 grams||Full Width:||18.17 mm||Height:||6.65 mm|
The Bit Protector of this Beyblade is the Gaia Emblem. It is the first mold version of Bit Protectors.
Attack Ring (AR): Metal Saucer
|Weight:||14 grams||Full Width:||44.85 mm||Height:||7.7 mm|
Metal Saucer has a very circular form, due in part to its Metal Frame which has 16 gear-like notches surrounding its perimeter. These notches, combined with its circular form, and very light weight make this AR a viable option for Spin Stealing and Survival customizations. It is considered inferior to Advance Balancer from Advance Averazer however due to the shape of its ABS Caul and the fact that a design flaw causes the Metal Frame to rattle around no matter what parts it is used with (this was fixed for Advance Balancer).
Metal Saucer shares the same Metal Frame as Advance Balancer from Advance Averazer.
Use in Spin Stealing Customization
Contrary to popular belief, Metal Saucer is a usable AR, but as mentioned, only use this when you do not have access to Advance Balancer.
- AR: Metal Saucer (Gaia Dragoon MS)
- WD: Circle Wide
- RC: Bearing Core (Wolborg MS) or Bearing Core 2 (Jiraiya MS)
Select your core depending on the situation. If you expect to see more attackers and older stadiums or Tornado Balance Type S, you should select Bearing Core 2 to prevent knock out. If you expect to see Defense or Survival type Beyblades and stadiums like Tornado Balance or Tornado Attack, you should select Bearing Core as it has better survival than Bearing Core 2.
Weight Disk (WD): Circle Heavy
|Weight:||16.3 grams||Full Width:||31.65 mm||Minimum Width:||29.85 mm||Height:||6.5 mm|
See Circle Heavy.
Running Core (RC): Flat Core
|Weight:||1.5 grams||Full Width:||1.20 mm||Height:||5.12 mm|
Flat Core was one of the first Attack-based Running Cores released, but quickly became severely outdated with the release of Dragoon MS and its Grip Flat Core. It provides decent movement, but there is absolutely no reason to choose it over the numerous other options available now (Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Version), Metal Flat Core, Metal Weight Grip Core, etc).
- Gaia Dragoon MS - 5 Saint Beasts Booster (Proto Grey)
- Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (White)
- Gaia Dragoon MS - HMS Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set (Yellow)
- Gaia Dragoon MS - Campaign Limited (Silver)
- Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Gold)
- Gaia Dragoon MS - Beyblade Fukobako 2004 Version (Black)
- Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Light Blue)
- Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Gold Plated)
- Gaia Dragoon MS - Campaign Limited (Pure White)
- Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Silver)
- Gaia Dragoon MS - (Brown)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Regular Version
Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (White)
Gaia Dragoon MS - HMS Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set Version (Yellow)
Even though Gaia Dragoon MS was one of the very first HMS to be released, but is still very easily obtained, so it has very little collectible value. Its parts are also severely outdated in all respects. There is no reason to buy Gaia Dragoon MS.