Dark Wolf DF145FS
|Dark Wolf DF145FS|
|System:||Hybrid Wheel System|
The face on this Beyblade depicts Lupus, one of the 88 constellations in space.
Clear Wheel: Wolf
- Weight: 3 grams
The original release of Wolf is a dark brown, translucent plastic wheel. The edges of the Clear Wheel consists of 4 wolf 'heads', one in each quarter of the clear wheel, representing the body form of a Wolf, the symbol its design is influenced by.
Metal Wheel: Dark
- Weight: 31.4 grams
Dark has twelve spikes facing the clockwise direction. These protrusions are closely packed together with minimal space between each, resulting in an overall round shape. This shape hinders the Metal Wheel in two ways: its protrusions are not pronounced enough to provide sufficient Smash Attack, while the perimeter is interrupted too frequently for sufficient Stamina. Additionally, its weight is distributed over too large a surface area. There is thus no reason to use Dark in any competitive situation whatsoever.
Track: Down Force 145
|Weight:||1.5 grams||Full Width:||21.53 mm||Height:||14.50 mm|
DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. It is on par with 145, while AD145 is superior by a small margin when used in Stamina combinations.
Use in Stamina Customization
If the aforementioned parts aren't accessible, DF145 can still be put to good use in the custom, Scythe Kronos DF145WD.
Bottom: Flat Sharp
|Weight:||0.6 gram||Full Width:||mm||Tip Width:||mm||Full Height:||mm||Tip Height:||mm||Sharp Tip Angle:||40°|
FS features a flat tip with a smaller, sharper tip in the centre. As a result, when launched at a straight angle, the Beyblade spins on this sharp tip, with very little movement. However, when tilted, either from the contact of an opposing Beyblade or from the launch, the Bottom moves in an offensive pattern. However, it suffers from the same problems as other Balance Bottoms, in that the two qualities are compromised, resulting in mediocre performance in both fields.
- Heat Wolf WD145SF - Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Bright Pink)
- Clay Wolf 145FS - Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Turquoise)
- Clay Wolf 105B - Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Green)
- Wind Wolf WD145WB - Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Yellow)
- Flame Wolf H145S - Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis (Purple)
- Rock Wolf H145B - Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis (Light Yellow)
- Wind Wolf H145S - Random Booster Light Vol.3 Clay Aries ED145B (Pink)
- Dark Wolf DF145FS- Faceoff: Darkness Howling Blazer
- Earth Wolf 105WD- Faceoff: Dragon Bite Strike (Opaque Dark Green)
- Dark Wolf DF145FS- Faceoff: Shadow Strike Standoff (Silver paint, Opaque Blue)
- Burn Wolf SW145WD - Hasbro (Burgundy)
Dark Wolf DF145FS is comprised of outclassed parts. There is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade, aside from collection purposes.